Hmm....
I think I'll actually use this as a diary, i'll get extra credit in Creative Writing for doing so. ;-D
'Tis okay, all of my angst-ridden rant-fests that I've been popping off to friends on Gaia and GN lately will not be made here, I'd rather they not be public. :-P
I bought the a cd set at wal-mart today, Luciano Pavarotti: The Greatest Tenor of All Time. I bought The new Ozzy cd, Black Rain, two weeks ago, and that same day my mom bought me a book in an attempt to cheer me up.
Lost, by Gregory Maguire. So far, it's one of my favorite books written by him, I'm also reading Memnoch The devil by Anne Rice for my English Four project, and a book called Desiree for French. It's over 600 pages long, lots of French terms that I'm glad i know.
I also got ahold of a copy of Les Miserable, which I'll probably end up reading over Christmas break, I won't have much else to do. I'll read more of my Complete Works of The Brothers Grimm over the break as well.
Mr. Strong is allowing me to interview a friend for my Research Paper(Video Game Content, my thesis statement is that they don't have the negative effects that a lot of politicians say they do. ;-D)
Now i just have to figure out who to interview. I'd like to get Kyle, he likes the GTA games so much that it would be a good example of somebody who doesn't just go around shooting people after playing the game.
I GET MY PERMANENT RETAINER NEXT WEEK!
No more running to the bathroom to remove a nasty, slimy piece of plastic for me! My mom is thinking of paying for my teeth to be whitened as well. After the amount of crap Dr. Haug did to my teeth, anything will make them better.
I also discovered why my sinuses are so damn painful constantly. It's most likely because of the original odd shape of my nose and the fact that when I broke it, it wasn't set properly. So it hardened again while in a funky position, which screwed up my sinuses. It can be fixed with plastic surgery, but there are two reasons I won't do that, at least for awhile. First, we have no health insurance, so we'd have to pay for it on our own and we cannot afford that right now. Second, it would most likely require changing the shape of my nose completely, which I'm not sure I want to do. Don't get me wrong, I would love it if I could walk down a hallway and hear people whisper about how my nose looks like a bird beak, but I think I would feel weird not having my usual nose.
Hopefully Mr. Strong(By the way, he's my Sociology teacher)will be able to get a field trip worked out. He wants to take his classes to a high school in East St. Louis for a full day, and everybody in the class would be partnered with a person of another race. We would be partnering with the school's Sociology classes most likely. But, obviously, it's a little hard to get permission for it. He's been trying for it for awhile now, and this is the first year there has really been a chance to go, and this high amount of people WANTING to go.
'Twill be fun if we do go.
Off to finish painting my nails!
(Heh, I haven't painted my nails since this time last year. I'm only going to homecoming for an hour or so, most likely not even that, and yet I'm preparing for it like I'm spending the whole day there.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Magen! I'm so glad you left me a comment! Thanks for still checking out my page. I miss seeing you! It has been crazy here, but right now it's just what I need.
Hope you had fun at Homecoming! You'll have to update me on everything else when you have a chance.
Post a Comment