Sunday, September 23, 2007

Nearly halloweeny time!

My mom brought me to the Halloween store today in an attempt to cheer me up a bit after a rough night.
We browsed for over an hour, I saw many costumes that I liked but she would probably strangle me if I tried to buy them.

We settled on a Daphne costume(Yes, the Daphne from Scooby Doo). We'll be ordering a pair of white Go Go Boots online to go with it. If we don't manage to get the white boots, my costume will be shifted to a Buffy-ish style. My mom gave me a pair of old, knee-length black boots, and I have an outfit that looks like you just took it out of Buffy's closet. My mom and I used to watch Buffy every time it came on when i was younger, and over the last few days I've been rewatching the episodes on themost amazing website ever.
I alternate between episodes of Buffy and episodes of Animorphs/Salute Your Shorts. ;-D

Homecoming was a real bust. >.<
I hooked up Lance(my current brotherly figure now that Glenn is gone)with a girl that I know likes him. And one of my few remaining friends, Jarod, reminded me that i am officially the Pink Power Ranger. (Kimberly, the only really cool pink ranger) I approached him at the dance and he said "You're not wearing pink!" That was before he noticed that under the sheer black part of the dress was a pink slip, and my nails were pink.
He held up the blue ranger's position with a blue shirt, and the girl we made into the yellow ranger remembered to wear some yellow. (Yellow necklace and nails, it looked really pretty)
I stayed at the dance for about an hour, then left due to lack of interest.
We still have to find a good black ranger, red ranger, and green ranger at least to fill in some spaces.
(Yes, it's lame, I know. Let us have our fun. :-P)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I'm sorry to hear Homecoming wasn't that great. And I understand how frustrating everything else can be at times....I've been there myself! You know if you ever want to talk you can call me or email me too. (I'll send both to you if you want.)

Halloween should be fun...sounds like your costume will be awesome!