Monday, December 3, 2007

Glenn is coming home!

We're leaving tomorrow for South Carolina to see Glenn graduate and then bring him home for a break that will be 30 days or so. I'll have to bring all of my school stuff with me because I'll only be missing three days of school, but two tests and two projects are due the day I get back(and One test I have to make up when I get back), so studying and working when I'm gone is the only thing to keep my grades up.

It's Nearly the end of the semester so my creative writing "journal" thing will be over, it's just a matter of how often I'll feel like writing in this thing now.
I didn't really need the extra credit, but it's nice to write out my thoughts where nobody but....well, I doubt more than one other person ever reads this(save myself, of course)so it's for the most part private. XD

Karl visited and I noticed why my parents keep telling me that meeting him when I was little had a permanent effect on me. < Karl is a family friend that we met in Philadelphia and he visited once after we moved here, then he moved to Reno for a bit over a year, and he just visited on his way back to Philly with his girlfriend. Heather(Karl's girlfriend) kept telling my mom that talking to me was like talking to a female Karl. O_O
Creepy.

No comments: