Monday, November 26, 2007

yay me...again

My project is almost finished and Scrubs is on.
I had to reword a few bits of the story then re-save both parts to my inbox on GN. They're all ready to be printed out at school tomorrow. ;-D
My brother keeps asking for copies of it in the mail but I'll just bring them when we go to South Carolina to see him, the last leg of training won't leave him with much time for reading. I have to say, spending 3 1/2 days in South Carolina during December is going to be nice. When we lived in Summerville with my nana and papa we enjoyed the year-round warmth. Not always 'hot' but still pleasant in the dead of winter. :-p

The amp for my guitar is working nicely, and hopefully i don't sound too awful. Nana and Papa had forgotten my birthday so they didn't get it to me till the day after thanksgiving. It's only a cheap one, no use giving me a really nice one until i can actually PLAY.
Had to get my lovely...plain display board for my Nursing display. It's one of those boring "show what you'd do if you were in this career" displays. I have to interview somebody in that career, so I'll end up interviewing my buddy's mom, who frequently used to stab me with a needle while distracting me by talking about what Makayla and I were up to at school.

Had to replenish my locker-library today. About halfway through Sabriel and now I have another few as backup.

I LOVE the World of Warcraft commercials with Mr. T and William Shatner.
I don't play the games, i just love those commercials.

No comments: