It's probably not good to keep pushing it down, but whatever.
Still excited for the upcoming trip to the science center, Mrs. Hirsch has been showing us videos and newspaper articles about the Body World exhibit so I pretty much know what to expect. Dead bodies will still be a bit creepy, yet cool, to see though.
I went to Borders the other day and my mom and I looked through study books to help me now, and in the future. We settled on a HUGE Anatomy and Physiology book with review questions after each chapter to help with memorization. I've already attacked it with a highlighter.
We also got a few books on haunted places in Illinois/Missouri. We plan to visit a few of them with a family friend eventually.
I've now found out that my brother's graduation will take me out of school for three days, meaning I'm going to be behind on a crapload of assignments. D-:
I may also end up taking exams because of it.
Lame on a whole new level.
My grades for first quarter came in and they're all A's and B's, Go me.
Heh, Emily and I were discussing sad songs we like to listen to on the bus today and for some reason I was blanking on Don't Let It End, by Styx. So I ended up singing the first half of it on the bus to get the name and tune in my head. Emily said she wants to hear it now. XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment