Sunday, November 25, 2007

Wooo

I'll be finishing The Tempest tonight for English, it's more fun to read than i thought it would be.
Hey Lindsay, in case you ever log onto MSN, add nikomikiri@hotmail.com .
I've been in another of those down-hill emotional things. *rolls eyes*
I have a hard time recovering from any form of emotional blow, I dwell a lot. There are a few websites that I'm considering abandoning now, too many memories for me to handle well.

I have a partially-full 24 Pack of Ski
that I can't drink and has been sitting in my room for a few months now. I need to find somebody to give it too.

Also, Lindsay, i asked Ryan but he never responded and he took down the Prom picture he took of us on his photobucket, so i need a copy. We took pictures last year and got copies, I kept forgetting to ask for one but now my mom is nagging me for it, so do you think you could ask Ryan about them? He has them somewhere, unless they were thrown away or something.


Fun fact:
Females are more likely to consider suicide, but males are more likely to actually commit suicide.
"Consider" not meaning "attempt", in my case it's more of a "what if" situation. I just run scenes through my head of what might happen if i died. It usually turns out either the way I would want it to(everybody is sad, etc.)or the flip side, everybody is happy.
It's a very depressing cycle. XD
I can imagine females considering suicide a lot. Guys have pressure put on them, but I'm not sure if it's the same as a lot of the pressure put on girls by media, parents in some cases, and hell, other girls. I'd have been much less violent in my youth if it weren't for the fact that every other girl i knew teased me for being either chubby or having a big nose.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I will ask Ryan about the prom picture. I'm sure he has it somewhere.

I'm not on any IMer much, but I will add you and if I happen to be on MSN one night, I'll get a hold of you. (I have barely been able to check my blog and emails lately though because of my crazy schedule. Work has been very busy in the last few weeks.)

Hang in there!