I feel like my head is about to explode. I've been out of allergy pills for awhile now and we can't get any more. I have a hard time sleeping due to the constant headaches and stuffy noses. -_-
My perm. retainer means no soda for me for awhile, I really need to take good care of it so that my teeth won't rot with it on.
I've been reading like a maniac because i have to finish Memnoch The Devil soon. Unfortunately I don't get to read much at home, and all of my classes are extremely busy. I had to renew Desiree because I've had it for the limit of six weeks already, and I have yet to get a chance to start it.
Nearly 2/3 through Lost though, so that's good at least.
Mrs. Hirsch has started on her letter of recommendation for me, so all I need to do for my JILG project now is make a trip into town and gather the rest of my stuff.
I've spent the past few days fending off the advances of Lance, my brothers friend who lives with us. He's been dropping hints at me for a few days and I don't want to make him uncomfortable here by telling him to cut it the fuck out.
We've now gotten about eight letters from Glenn, I keep thinking of writing to him but never get the chance. In his last letter he specifically asked me to write him, so I'll probably tell him about the obedience training I've been doing with Pork Chop, and maybe a picture of Pork Chop as well if we can get the film developed.
It's been very strange, throughout the day I start to forget the nightmares I'm having every night and I'll switch into a good mood, then all of a sudden it'll hit me again along with a whirlwind of depression. Somehow, I don't think it's very healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Magen! How are the allergies? Mine have been completely horrible and I have been taking stuff for it. I guess 80 degree weather in early October just prolonged the allergy season...ugh!
What is JILG? What kind of project do you have to do?
Post a Comment