Sunday, October 28, 2007

Best week since summer

As the title said, this has been the best week I've had since this past summer.
First off, I got my letter from SIUE a few days back and I've been accepted. :D
I ran around my house showing it to everybody.

My PE class took a trip to the YMCA and we did the rock climbing wall. We were supposed to do the High Ropes course, but it was outside and it was pouring rain all day. Miranda, Katie, and myself sat in the back of the van driven by our teacher, I had brought my cd's and luckily the teacher likes the same bands, so there was no argument from the other students when Mrs. Hall said "We're listening to this Def Leppard cd right here". Katie was the only one of us three to make it to the top, Miranda and I kept trying but never made it. On my last try I got within a few feet of the top but lost my balance and fell. Then we had to leave so I wasn't allowed to try again. :(
I finished Desiree and got a full 1% extra credit in French, now I'm almost finished with another book as well, Hollow Kingdom. Goblins and elves and magic, Oh my!

My freshman, Emily, and I have been considering a trip to Borders soon. We both want to get the same book.

My cousin gave me his guitar for helping him clean his room. ;-D
I have a book that teaches basics of playing a keyboard. :D

My mom sold a hearing aid yesterday, ending her few week long spell of no sales. So she'll be getting more money in her paycheck.

It's been an overall good week, or at least the best in awhile. :-P

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Congrats on being accepted to SIUE! I'm sure that's quite a load off of your mind and you can just enjoy the rest of senior year. Time's definitely flying by.

Glad to hear that you had a great week overall! Things are about the same here...nothing too exciting happening at the moment.