Friday, October 19, 2007

No! Not the bitter-sweet yet really catchy song! NOOOO!

I found this video with clips of a favorite movie of mine, The Scarlet Pimpernel. The song is called A Step Too Far and I highly recommend watching the video, it's really addictive. XD
I need to find a CD with the song on it.
Not surprising how addicting it is though,
" Music by Elton John
Lyrics by Tim Rice
Performed with Heather Headley, Adam Pascal and Sherie Scott
From the album Elton John and Tim Rice's Aida"
Elton John had a part in it, of course it gets stuck in one's head. -_-
A Step Too Far

Heheh, last night I had to express myself to a friend and it's a little pathetic, but all I could think of to perfectly describe it was a quote from the end of Hitch.

Mrs. Thebus got us our copies of The Scarlet Pimpernel today, so I've had it playing for awhile. I still want to get a real copy of the dvd, and a copy of the book. The 1982 version of the movie with Anthony Andrews in the lead is the one I really want, but I may try seeing the more recent one as well.

No comments: