It's a pain though, I need a ton of extra verbs and I'm not exactly sure that I have the word order right...If i ask the teacher tomorrow she'll help me with it, then we'll practice it for the presentation later in the week.
I finished my paper on Video Game Content, and I must say, it's pretty damn amazing.
I have a vocabulary quiz in Anatomy tomorrow, which means I should get around to studying for it. I've started working on the next section of my story for Creative Writing, it's coming along better than i thought. Luckily I just have to type up my English logs and submit them to Turnitin.com, so I don't have to worry about writing those in class anymore.
The JILG project is proving to be quite a pain in the butt as we get further in. I still have some of my stuff to get, and none of the places I need to go are open while I'm in school.
Good news as well, once my dad gets a new truck, I get his old car. This is good since my brother just payed for it to be fully repaired, including new engine parts. All i'll have to do to clean it up is bring it somewhere to have the interior cleaned really well. There is no way to get the ground in smoke and dirt out without industrial strength cleaner and a crapload of cleaning equipment. My dad never took good care of that car.
We finally got rid of our horse Kiss as well, he was moved to his new home yesterday.
I've decided that the only two musical episodes of shows that I really enjoy are the episodes of Scrubs and Buffy.
The musical episode in Xena was okay, but it wasn't as addictive.
And those are the only ones I remember a lot about, so they're the only ones I really consider. ;-D (My mom and I watched every episode of Buffy, Xena, and Angel together, my brother remembers them too. He did a Xena-yell a few months back, right after he threw an AOL disc across the room and it did a trick of Xena-like proportions)
Also, the book Desiree by Annemarie Selinko is addicting. "The bestselling novel of Napolean's first love".
"
The book smells delicious and I had to lie down on my futon for a few hours and read a large portion of it. I'll be buying a copy of it one day, it's too good of a book to only read once. Sadly, when I buy a new copy it won't have that same, oh-so-sweet smell that it carries now. :(
Oh well, I can deal with it if it's a wonderful book. :-D

1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your dog Magen. That is sad when something like that happens.
Don't worry about the application process for SIUE...I'm sure you'll be fine. It helps that you're taking care of applying fairly early - I don't think I started even looking at schools until January or February of my senior year and I was accepted to a few colleges without much hassle.
Sorry, it's been pretty crazy here lately...I need to work on an update myself. Maybe I'll have one put together in the next few days.
Post a Comment