Well, Nathan has moved so there goes one of the last friends I had here.
He's now in a tidy little backwater school and is now considered the "art emo kid".(A fact which pisses him off to no end)
My parents have decided that they'll be selling our land most likely sooner than they had thought, meaning that most likely, next year I'll be trying to find a place to live while they buy land in Missouri and sell our land in Illinois. That damn subdivision next door is ruining my hastily made plan. I'll probably have till next summer at least for sure, but after that I can't be sure.
*grinds teeth*
Orthodontist appointment tomorrow, he'll be checking how I've done with this dandy little perm. retainer. I think I've done a good job so far.
I read Alice in Wonderland and Through The Looking Glass the other day, all of a book called Close Kin(a fantasy, really good one too)today, and I think just that really bad book called Guitar Highway Rose over the weekend.
Hmm...paper and a speech to write....
I have a JILG initiation ceremony later this month, but now there's nobody I really want to invite to it. I did have a fairly short list of people I had wanted to come, but for various reasons I've fallen out with everybody I've known the past year or two.
(Yay me, took all of High School to build my self-esteem and all it took was a half hour or so to bring it all crashing back down. That must be some kind of record. XD)
That trip to the Science Center on friday(My birthday, wooo!)will be really fun. Elisha, Nichole and I will probably wander the Center together after the tour of the Body Worl exhibit. We have about an hour and a half to wander around so I'll get to see all of it, unlike my one and only other trip there.
That's about it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Magen...sorry I haven't replied sooner it's been very busy. So you have your car now, very cool.
I will tell my Grandma you said happy birthday. I think she enjoyed us coming over and spending the day with her.
If I don't get to talk to you beforehand, happy birthday to you! Hope you have a great day and you have fun at the Science Center. Let me know how Body Worlds is...I'm still on the fence about going to see that myself. I always have fun at the Science Center. Derick and I went a few months ago and had a blast just checking everything out - we were like little kids there.
Post a Comment