I must seem like I'm fine but lately, but I feel like everything has fallen apart.
I never felt lonely before I met Ryan, now that he's not around I do.
It's been eating away at me every day now.
My parents think I've gotten over it, my mom just asks me every now and then if I've talked to him.
What friends I have don't even know anything is wrong, for the most part. I'd say that Emily is probably the only person who has any idea exactly how depressed I've been, and that's only because she lets me just talk when we're on the bus. I usually get off the bus and cry my way to my house. I've been trying to make myself busy to occupy my mind but it always creeps back to being sad, even if I'm busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hang in there Magen. I know it's tough, but I've been in the same boat as you. Actually some of the closest people in my life now are guys that I've dated and I've found that once I have been get over the initial hurt, I have been very lucky to remain friends with them. All I can say is give it time.
I know he's my brother, but I can say it was a rough decision for him to make and I know he was struggling with the idea of having to put school and work before your relationship and I know he didn't want you to have to settle with that either.
Definitely try to keep busy though...that does help many times.
Post a Comment